is Vitality! It can be described as life energy. This is what keeps winners going when most have had enough. It drives success and happiness. Vital people are doers. They are cherished team members and charismatic leaders. Vitality is an emotional/physical attribute.
So how does one add more of this secret-sauce to ones life? Simply by deciding to do so! it might be a lot of work depending on your current vitality level, but it is not difficult to do.
Vitality starts with good health of course, and this is why the eGOvolution path starts with improvements in diet and exercise habits. Your raw energy levels, which are a result of you genetic disposition, what you ingest, and your lifestyle habits, will set your baseline Vitality level. So first you must develop good exercise and eating habits to give yourself the best possible foundation. Then you add positivity, curiosity, open-mindedness, desire, and humor. The result is powerful vitality.
Open-mindedness and curiosity are closely related. A curious open mind enhances vitality by introducing new experiences and fresh energy. So stay curious and open, and your life energy will increase.
Desire is fuel to the fire of vitality. Vitality is essentially desire for life. Channel your simple desires for sex or food and such, and turn them into desire for life.
Humor is directly related to vitality. Laughter and good times usually surround vital people. So joke, laugh and enjoy simple fun with other people. Don’t be afraid of silliness. This is youthful energy which will boost Vitality.
The most important catalyst for vitality is positive energy. Positive statements spoken or written, expressed gratitude. Positive actions, such as helping others, duty performed well, or other selfless behavior. All these positive habits will boost your life energy and make you feel great.
Se let’s break down the recipe for the secret-sauce of life:
- Get your energy foundation in order through exercise and diet.
- Smile as much as possible, with your eyes and your whole face.
- Get rid of negative thoughts, statements, and emotions. Push them out with positive ones. Meditate.
- Get in the habit of making positive statements.
- Help others whenever the opportunity arises.
- Express gratitude frequently, verbally when opportunity arises, and in writing in your daily journal.
- Have fun, joke around, don’t take yourself to seriously, enjoy!
- Listen to people and reward them with your smile and laughter.
- Channel your desires into life desire, by meditating on the fact that you want to use your life energy in productive ways.
- Love yourself. You are quite lovable!
I like the duality of the word “Vital”. It is either “essential” or “full of energy”. So I will conclude by saying that vitality is vital to happiness and success.